Spiral conveyors are suitable for transporting various materials. The shaftless design allows dry and wet, coarse and fine-particle, homogenous and inhomogeneous materials to be conveyed.
Individual application of spiral conveyors for transport is feasible in some industries. A spiral conveyor must therefore designed for ist application.
- U-shaped stainless steel tub including stiffeners for high rigidity
- screwed cover over U-shaped tub
- shaftless S355 stainless steel conveyor spirals
- wear resistant, stainless steel strip or plastic panel coating of U-shaped tub
- conveyor spirals supported on one side
- commercial flanged geared motor with hollow shaft
- optional sealing of drive shaft by stuffing box packing
- optional drainage area
- optional receiver tank for separation of sediments.
|Type||inside width vat [mm]||Ø spiral[mm]|
|U 200||200 mm||160 mm|
|U 320||320 mm||280 mm|
|U 420||420 mm||380 mm|
|U 500||500 mm||460 mm|
|U 600||600 mm||530 mm|
Other sizes on request.